Right of Withdrawal
The return(s) must be sent to:
Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be predominantly attributable to either his commercial or self-employment)
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the date,
- On which you or a third party that you designated, who is not the carrier, have received the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and are delivered in a uniform manner;
- At which you or a third party that you designated, who are not the carrier, have received the last product, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and that these are delivered separately;
- At which you or a third party that you designated, who is not the carrier, have received the final part or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a product which is delivered in several parts or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Aeromey GmbH, Staatsrat-Schwamb-Str. 144, 55278 Undenheim, phone number 06737 3589 260, E-Mail address: email@example.com) via mail, call / answering machine or e-mail about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the sample withdrawal form, but this is not required.
In order to stay within the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you revoke this Agreement, we will pay you all the payments that we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) Within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such a repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for these repayment fees.
We may refuse the repayment for goods which can be parceled until we have recovered these goods or until you have proved that you have returned these goods, whichever comes first.
We collect the non-package goods.
You must immediately return or hand over the goods which can be sent by parcel to us and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this agreement. The deadline is respected if you deliver the parcels before the deadline of 14 days.
You must bear the direct costs of the return of packages which can be sent by parcel as well as the immediate costs of returning non-parcel goods. The cost of non-package goods is estimated at a maximum of EUR 20.
You are only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for Exclusion
The right of revocation does not exist within contracts
- For the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is subject to an individual selection or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- For the delivery of goods which are likely to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- For the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract but which may be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market to which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- For the supply of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts in which
- The supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- For the supply of goods which, by virtue of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods;
- For delivering sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package when the seal has been removed after delivery.
To view PDF files, you need, for example, the free Acrobat Reader. The Acrobat Reader is available as a free download on the website of Adobe. download Acrobat Reader